segunda-feira, 18 de julho de 2011

It´s 4 u, Holden Caufield

Finally, I met ya, Holden Caufield. Long time no see yaguy! We´re both so different now. And still so equal!

You´re still lost and young. I´m not young as you, not even like I was when I first met you. But I have been confused as hell lately, just as you have been for all these years. I changed my mind, I changed my body, I changed my clothing and the color of my hair, for several times. What never change is: we´re still climbing up across the walls, refusing any security devices. We´re completely mad, man!
We´re so silly, boy!

Anyway, we´re both so tired of always only trying! I know you are, just as me. We wanna get it, too. You went beyond your strength, nearly succumbed, I know. I share your tiredness, that bordering on despair. This is so fucking lovely and poetic! So fucking stupid, by the way. Just as you. Stupid.  Blind as a bat.

I´m getting old, boy. What I´ve discovered just now, and I think you have not yet: we can live without all this crap which people are always saying that is important. It´s completely possible to do it. Be deaf, Caufield, and go on for your own way. It´s not easy, not at all, actually. But it is the only way for free yourself, to be happy, whatever you want. Nós gatos já nascemos livres. Protect your skin and go ahead.
 
Love,
 
Flávia.

Ps: I thought that you had nothing else to say to me, but boy, I'm so fucking scared!  We still had too much to say to each other! You knocked me out, honey.

Nenhum comentário: